Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Christmas Playlist

I started to listen to Christmas music and have made several mixes. I have old favorites and my new find, the "She & Him" Christmas album that just came out this year. This is my current mix. 

Shanna's Christmas Playlist. 
  1. Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer--Jewel
  2. Christmas Day--She & Him
  3. Jingle Bell Rock--Amy Grant
  4. All I Want For Christmas is You--Mariah Carey
  5. Santa Got Stuck in My Chimney--Ally McBeal Soundtrack
  6. Run Rudolph Run--Ally McBeal Soundtrack
  7. Frosty the Snowman--Fiona Apple
  8. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) Death Cab For Cutie
  9. Jingle Bells--Lisa Loeb
  10. All My Bells Are Ringing--Lenka
  11. Darlin' (Christmas is Coming) --Over the Rhine
  12. Christmas Waltz--Kristin Chenowith
  13. Go Tell It On the Mountain Medley--Jewel
  14. Man With the Bag--Vonda Shepard
  15. Rocking Around the Christmas Tree--She & Him
  16. Mistletoe--Colbie Callat
  17. Carol of the Bells--Sandi Patty
  18. Christmas Eve--Celine Dion
  19. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus--Ally McBeal Soundtrack
  20. Pink and Glitter--Tori Amos
  21. The Bells of St. Paul--Linda Eder
  22. Santa Baby--Ally McBeal Soundtrack
  23. Face of Love--Jewel
  24. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve--Vonda Shepard
  25. Auld Lang Syne





What are you listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails