Monday, November 14, 2011

My New Supplement Protocol

After getting out  of the hospital this summer, we did a lot of research to come up with a program for my Stage IV Hodgkin's Lymphoma. The program we picked consisted of seven different components: 1)Cellect, a powder complex with over 97 essential vitamins and minerals 2) Budwig Diet, a cottage cheese and flax oil mixture 3) MOPA, a frequency machine that kills the microbes in your cells, eliminating cancer cells 4)B17/Laetrile, which comes in pills and is found in apricot seeds. Potent complex that kills cancer cells 5) Vegetable Juices 6) Coffee Enemas 7) Sunlight.



Well, out of those seven I am currently doing two. I never did get into juicing; I hated the Budwig Diet and the Cellect is really awful as well. I will be restarting the MOPA soon, I just took a little break from it and admittedly I haven't spent  a lot of time in the sun. I realized that I need to put together another program. The juicing has been replaced with green smoothies so mainly it's replacing the Cellect. After doing some research, I believe I've come up with a supplement program that will replace the Cellect and add a few things for my specific condition.

  1. Merlin's Herbal Magic Elixir: This amazing herbal formula has 33 different herbs. A tablespoon a day in one of my smoothies will boost my immune system.
  2. Marine Phytoplankton: This product contains over 90 trace minerals. Here's a bit from the website "People that experience Marine Phytoplankton are known to enjoy enhanced brain function, improved immune function, antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial effects, improved cellular repair, radiation protection and detoxification, anti-inflammatory support, antioxidant support, improved circulation, improved heart function, allergy/asthma relief, suppression of symptoms stemming from degenerative disease. Plus the intense chlorophyll content in Ocean's Alive helps to increase oxygen uptake. Higher oxygen uptake means more fuel to muscles, which translates to improved performance and endurance."
  3. Colostrum: This product is excellent for the immune system. It increases energy levels, protects the intestinal tract, wards off infection, and reverse the aging process.
  4. Vitamins A, B12, D3 and E: Vitamin A eliminates free radicals, E is great for the skin and brain function, Vitamin B!2 is vital for life and unfortunately the one thing you can't get in a vegetarian diet and of course D also supports the immune system and normally comes from sunlight, which is harder to get during the winter.
  5. CoQ10: this is necessary for basic cell function
  6. MSM:: Helps your body absorb the other supplements, increases energy, oxygen to the cells, reduces inflammation and much more.
  7. Iron: I take this for my anemia
  8. Okra Pepsin: This breaks down the mucus wall inside your intestines
  9. Niacin: This I've been taking to strengthen my heart function
  10. Dr.Kelley's Enzymes: Pancreatic enzymes essential eat dead cells. They will eat the tumors.
  11. Bee Pollen: helps with immunity and hormone levels
  12. D-Ribose: gives you energy and rebuilds bones


I have about 2/3's of these items right now and plan on getting the rest throughout the month. Sadly it's all extremely expensive, so it may take a couple of weeks for me to get on the full program. My goal is to have it all my the first of December. I really feel this will be the best program for me for now. Along with 2 quarts of green smoothie daily, healthy diet, coffee enemas, dry skin brushing, rebounding, meditation, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Trace mineral are absolutely vital to our health and well being! They are a rich source of essential minerals and trace elements. ionic minerals

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word - sulforaphane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cellect is overall the best protocol for cancer and many other diseases. It is all you need. I had lung cancer and it is all I did. Do your research, #1 in my opinion. Fred Eichhorn is the genious that has developed this gem. Go to ncrf.org and cellect.org or just google freds name.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails